Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A full day.

Yesterday I had a full day taking care of ME. I left the house in the morning at 9.30 and drove to Lakeville for my exercise in the pool. 45 minutes and then 15 minutes in the hot tub.Showered and dressed and the on the treadmill and other machines. Got done at noon and went in Lakeville for lunch. At 1.3o I was back for one hour Silver sneakers.At 3.00 in the afternoon I visit a very sick friend of me. We sat and talked for a long time. By the time I got home it was 5.30 and it was dark. At almost 83 years old not a bad day he.After this writing I go on my treadmill and then in the afternoon to a friends house for our monthly cards playing. And then tomorrow I plan to have the same day then yesterday. I do the exercise twice a week. And my plan again is on my Birthday to go in the hot, hot tub by my daughter. This is outside and winter weather on January12.

No comments:

Post a Comment