Saturday, March 20, 2010

In Touch.


Yes that I have been, in touch with my memories. This person from Holland that got in touch with me this week brings up so many memories. I see my self talking to my old neighbors in the Netherlands. It also brought back the bad memories. I do not like to go there but maybe it is good, maybe I am better for it. I learned to Love not to hate. I hope I gained from it. I wrote this before but I think so often on my parents, what they went trough. My brother in jail by the Germans, my Father hiding. Always to be afraid for five years. I saw hate in my parents eyes and worry. The day of liberation must have been something for them. But it took years after that before things got normal again. With this I put a picture of my dear parents.

1 comment:

  1. Lucy agrees with you. She thinks her Daddy looks like your father. I thought you would like to know. :)

    ReplyDelete