Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Now I am getting older I often think of the past and have so many great memories that I want to tell it to some one and this sames to be the way to do. I hope you have patience with me and forgive my mistakes.My live has been great, but I have some bad memories also. My greatest acomplement was to married Hermanus Bodenstaff. And having three great daughters. My whole live has been around them. I had a live as a young girl, my name was then Trijntje Blaauwbroek. I was born Januari 12 1927.in the town off Oosterwolde, Friesland . Fries..land is a one off the 11 provences in the Netherlands. My father was Harm or Harry Blaauwbroek and my mother was Ebeltje Vonk My father was born on August 30 1901 and my mother born on April 27 1903. So this is the begining of my blog.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea!! Molly and I look forward to reading every post. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Julie, what a wonderful idea! I would love for my grandparents to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog, grandma! This is great!

    ReplyDelete