Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween




Tomorrow is Halloween and I had already my fun. Yesterday at the gym I dressed up with a black curley wig. We had so much fun. Today I had my pumpkins on and dressed a little for our Friday luncheon. No one did anything. Am I the only NUT. Tomorrow I have a shower luncheon at the Lima Country Club. It is Mary first grandchild.Then over to Evie for a Halloween party for the little kids. Jim is gone for a couple days, so I think just my little family. Then next Friday Nov. 6 I am taking Nancy out for the day. The next day is her birthday and a special day with Mom. Then Saterday Nov. 7 we are all going out for Nans new live. She is not working anymore and now has time to do the fun things in live. So this is a normal week for me. I am kidding, but it is fun to have some plans. Joe put yesterday a folding door in my new bathroom. I tryed it last night and I had with the heat lamps a wonderful shower. I can sit our stand and let the water running.So this is the live in our town.

No comments:

Post a Comment