Sunday, October 4, 2009

Leprechaun's

Yes my Leprechaun"s went to sleep for the winter. Yesterday a beautiful sunny fall day and I dicided to give them all a bath and put them to sleep. I have many of them and did not bother to count them. So if someone comes over and steal some I would not know. I just love them. This is something that grew on me years ago when I was a little girl. I had a Uncle and Aunt , a brother of my father, living in a town called Veenhuizen. As a little girl I remember my parents taking me to see them and later I rode the bike and visit them. The town mostly survived because of a big prison there. My Uncle was a police there. They had a nice big house and in there yard was a little Leprechaun.It wore a red hat and a blue jacket. Just the color and the facial expression made me love him.So realy my love for them goes back a long time. So I threat them with respect. So if someone wants to steel them, go ahead I am glad that they love them to. Funny how little thing stay with you through your live. Next spring ,our this winter I will paint them with fresh paint and enjoy them a other summer.And so fly the seasons by and we are getting older also. But I am so glad I still can enjoy the little things of live. Today I did some painting. I made a card for a baby that is due January 11;2010.Also in the last weeks I knitted a sweater, pants and booties for the baby. The shower is Oct. 31.halloween day. So I am still productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment