Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Painted Canvas.


Yes that is what I saw yesterday. I went for the day to the Adirondacks to see the color change in the mountains. We left at 6 in the morning and came back 9 in the evening. The colors where at the peek.I took pictures and enjoyed every thing.We had a boat trip of 2 hours and a 2 hour train trip. So we saw the colors in different ways.I wish I had time and a canvas. The reds, yellows and the orange, and then sticking out the tall green pines. The temp. was 34 degree and we had a snow storm. But nothing took away the joy of the sight we saw.The reflection in the water was just beautiful. We also saw some Loon's diving in the water. It was a day to remember this winter. Some day I take my computer to Kim and hope to put some nature pictures with it. My painted Canvas.

1 comment: