Monday, October 26, 2009

What a wonderful day.

What a great day to be outside.I worked from 10.30 until 4.00 p.m. out side. The sun was shining and the temp. in the 60. I cut al my fancy grasses and cut it all to pieces. What a job, but now they are ready for next spring.I also cut the falling leaves and every thing looks clean and green,Then I took care of my grounhog, He will not leave me alone. First I got rid of the big stones that he had trown out the ground, then I hamered big logs in to the hole.On top of that more logs hamered in the ground and toped it with al the dirt that he had trown out. What a mess. I sure hope that he can not open that hole again. We see.Yesterday I brought David counted cross stitch to Joannes and it will be ready in 2 weeks.So I did a lot and it feels good, even my back is killing me. Tomorow a other great weather day and I am sure going to make use of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment