Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A new bathroom.


Yes I am having a new bathroom put in.They have been working now for two days and it looks great. We do not think of it when you are young, but when you get older somehow your body works not like it use to be. You have to hold on more and watch for slippery floors. When you are young you have that balance, somehow that leaves you to.When I look at my little ones I am amazed at how flexible they are. Also when you are older you have to work on your mind. Keep being interested in every thing. I said before I feel I am a lot alike my grand mother. My mothers mother. [Beppe].I always was amazed how interesting she was to talk to. She kept up with the times. I do not remember her talking a lot about years ago. She was interested in the medical field, and so was I, or I am still. But again I can not do the things like I use to do.BUT I am willing to do what I can and help people. You are never to old for that, our to listen to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment