Monday, March 2, 2009

Vacations

Today is a cold wintryday. Snow on the east coast,but little here. So I was thinking on all the nice vacations and trips I had in my lifetime.Alaska and the arctic circle. The flying trip to the arctic circle was amazing. The Bahama Islands. Barbados.Belgium[Bruxelles and Gent].Canada all over and Prince Edward Islands.Engeland.Germany [The Rhein trip]Grand Cayman Islands.Greenland.Jamaica. Monte Carlo.Italy [Rome ,. Napoli and Sicilia [Palermo]Mexico East and West.The Netherlands, every place there.Spain [Barcelona ]Hawaii, all the four Islands. Also a two week trip to the National Parks in the west of the U.S.A. And from all the trips I have a lot of photo albums. So every so often I take a look back. The last vacation I took with my husband was the best Two week trip to Barbados. We had our room at the top of the ship. King seize bed and a big bathroom. What a difference then the trip to the West Coast of Mexico. We went with my 5 couple friends, Mike and Peg, Reggie and Dick, Betty and Bill, Helen and Joe,and my husband and me.We had a small room on the bottom of the ship and in the back by the motors.But we where hardly in our rooms. We joined in with everything. We even had a private party with the captain. That also was a great trip.The ten of us have enjoyed a lot of good times. Also a bond that most people do not understand. Never a cross word about anyone and always ready to help.I feel they are my brothers and sisters. They have helped me to love this country. There is a feeling of love and friendship that I wish everyone could have. The world would be a lot better

1 comment: