Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday 2009

What a day.!It started with the sun shining in the bedroom when I woke up. That really helps my mood. Got my pills for the day dressed and of to Dave and Anna. I was greeted by the two little girls. They look like twins, but Molly is about 10 months younger then Lucy. I brought them some stuff in a shoebox. I decorated the lid with different pictures I cut out of old cards. I had so much fun doing that. Al the time I was working on it I was thinking of the kids. I hope in the future the kids come to my house to teach them different things. I always have love arts and crafts. There are so many things you can make with little money,. I use to have a Girlscout troop for about 13 years. And if I may say myself it was one of the best troop in the neighborhood. Late I worked with seniors, teach them to knit. Make gloves and scarves for the Salvation Army. They gave them to the poor family's for Christmas.I love to help and teach. I have friends who do not read, our do any hand work and I do not understand what they do with there live. What a joy to read. I am now reading three books. The writer is Maggie Sefton, and the books are Knit One, Kill One, A deadly yarn and Needle to Death, I almost done with two books. It plays off in a knitting group becoming ditectives.

1 comment: