Sunday, April 19, 2009

Window Washing

Today, Sunday is a beautiful day to wash windows.And that is what I am going to do. It has been mayby close to a year when I did it the last time.If my Mother could hear that she would turn over in her grave. I was brought up to do windows once a week. Also polish the brass doorbell every week. Then the side walk had to be scrubbed. A routine that repeats every week. Well first my house is bigger, then I am on a hill and the back windows I need a ladder. Last year Kim helped me. Now I have a real long pole with a sponge and do what I can. When you get older you look at things different. Our needs are different. Also I think God made us lose a little eyesight when we age, so we do not see every thing. It is also not important.The most important is contact with family and friends. Give and receive Love.So I am going to do windows because I have nothing else to do today,but if a call comes in before I start I can change my plan. That is what you can do when you are elderly.Enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment