Thursday, April 2, 2009

Granddaughter

Last night I had a great time with my granddaughter Kim. We had supper together and then I got some memories out . I have several boxes and book with al old stuff. From my wedding until now. I saved. Showing Kim things she made when she was little.Things they did when the terrible four where at our house.Jim,Kim,David and Kristy. What beautiful memories. I even had a cigar box with a cigar from my father inlaw. That cigar must be at least 50 years old. Wonder how that would smell if you smoked it.I have the newspaper clippings of my Mom and Dads 60 wedding anniversary.The dead notes of lots of people. Family. Fhoto's of my husband singing at concerts . The Ed Sulivan show and Ozie and Harriet show. A production that Kodak put on for there investors. It was so great to share a little of my life with Kim. Also she saw her mom in a basket when she was 6 months old arriving in New York city as a new immigrant. When you have a evening like that and you can share it with some one , it brings your whole life again in front of you and it is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment