Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mothers.

Next monday April 27 was my Mothers Birthday. She would have been 106. From child on this has been a important day for me, and it will be as long as I live.I loved my Mother all my life, but the feeling became stronger when I became a Mother. You can not tell anyone unless you have been there. You get that feeling of responsibility.And then the great love. I see it in my grandchildren. They will do anything for there children. That is the way life should be, but it is not always so. I do not understand some relationships. But going back to my Mother, I remember picking flowers for her and later when I was working bring her flowers our some food from the market. Later she told me that she missed that the most when I went to the U.S.A. She said boys are different, the little things that mean a lot they do not think about.So Mem I will think of you special on your special day.Still love you a lot. By the way my Mother died when she was almost 95 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment