Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pyama Party

Last night we had a belated Birthday party for Anna.Somehow Lucy wanted every one in pyamas,so when the party was over we all could go strait to bed. It all was cute and we had a good time. It also reminded me of earlier days. It was the summer of David graduation from high school. His father gave him a old red MUSTANG. for graduation. David promised me to take me out for a ride sometime. One night around 8.30 he called me and said are you ready for a ride. I said yes, but I was in my nightwear because the next morning I had to fly out to Los Vegas for a two week trip to see the National parks out west. So I was not going to dress up and David gave me the ride of my life.(in pyamas) Things and times like that makes lots of nice memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment